Saturday, July 30, 2011

Full Black!

Bought another pair of Louis Spikes. This time in FULL BLACK. Who doesn't love the shape of this sneaker! Even though it's perfect, i am thinking whether to keep or sell it...the sensible part of me is telling me not to keep 2 sneakers of the same design...should i ignore him?

Christian Louboutin, what's next for Louis? 

Strass and Spikes since you created the Rollerboy with Glitters and Spikes

Something like the Pigalili or the Marlon Gobel Rollerboy?




5 comments:

M.J.C.G. said...

Hi Alvin, I see you finally put your hands in a black on black Loubis. Cheers Friend!

Monsieur AG said...

Yes i did. :) Hope to see you update your blog more often.

AffanArif said...

Decide to sell them? let me know. my email is gotenk200@aol.com

M.J.C.G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M.J.C.G. said...

I am, I just took a vacation from it :) I am working in redesigning the whole thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails