Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last purchase for 2009


I've waited quite awhile for the sale at D&G. It started about 2 weeks ago and i am surprised to find something in my size. I have been buying a lot of shirts and i guess this should be the last one for 2009. I can't possibly buy another one today...haha...Well, the sale at D&G is quite attractive, the discount is between 40% to 50%. This shirt is discounted at 40% off and i paid less than £100 for it. Not forgetting the boots which i blogged about, i bought it together as well.


1 comment:

Carlos said...

Hello!, I've been reading your blog for a long time, but it's the first time I comment here.
I'd love to be able to buy some brands that I can't find where I live, and I would really appreciate that you recommended me some online stores that ship to Europe.
Thank you so much, I'll be reading you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails