Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Favourite Runway Look Part4

Spring/Summer 2005
This collection is the most wearable collection of all. All the items are really good for daily wear because they are not as flashy or eye-catching like the other collection. It may seem rather plain for alot of people but i seriously like this collection. Same like all collection, the blazers, polo shirts and jeans are the hit items from this collection. Not forgetting the D belt, its the most sought-after item. Unfortunately, this belt is no longer hard to get like before ever since it was re-released every season from SS07 onwards....

Autumn/Winter 2005
Do i need to mention it? The item that people will remember about this collection would definitely be the 6.5cm heels. The gold and silver boots. Many people would also remember the "Fireworks" embroidery jacket, which is one of the significant item of this collection. The other items include the "eagle" embroidery shirt and t-shirt. Hedi Slimane has been seen wearing quite a number of items from this collection. For example, the "H" belt, Gold heels, "L" patch leather jacket and a few other items. This collection is exactly what a person would wear to a club.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love ss05. i am curious to see what youre gonna pick from the ss06runway, which is probably my least favorite season.

Monsieur AG said...

hah~ thats a good question! I haven't really picked any yet...but i will choose my favourites soon

Anonymous said...

I'm curious too. I thought SS 2006 was terrible. I don't recall liking a single thing from it and the quality was really bad.

Monsieur AG said...

yeah man....don't forget the t-shirts and polo shirts...the sale for these were quite good

Peter said...

I like your blog!

I too adore the 6.5cm heels. Although I was unlucky to find them in my size:( 41.. I did manage to get the eagle embroidery shirt in black:)

Monsieur AG said...

Thank you!!

The eagle embroidery short is nice...good choice

maybe u can try looking for the heels at yahoo.jp

Anonymous said...

hey, do you think it will be easy to get the d-pointed belt from dior homme stores now?

Monsieur AG said...

HK is definitely sold out...try Tokyo, i saw it when i was there

Anonymous said...

I love your blog..

Anyway, could you give an advice where I can buy 05 S/S tube jacket?
(I hope you can understand what I am saying..kk)

Monsieur AG said...

thank you!

which jacket are u referring to?

Related Posts with Thumbnails